Stick(man) it Stick(man) it

Erm..

Well, I'm going to have to review this

Creativity: Well, You tried, and considering this was one of your first animations, it may have been good, but I don't know you, or how old you are.

Animation: Very very choppy, just moving sticks.

Music: Good enough music I guess.

Other than that... The name of this flash is "Stick(man) it"... and I just released a game caled " Stick It " So... Yeah...

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

I dont know how...

You can do this... Your pretty much the best at making a good story line, creating a series, making good animation. Just perfect! Keep working! Looking forward to 10!

School Madness School Madness

Review.

Story: Great Story-line, at least, great in understand what is happening.

Artwork: Great Artwork, much better then some I have seen.

Audio: Super cool audio, Great.

Sprites: Very nice collection of different originals.

Extra: Keep working hard! And you will become as good as Krinkels one day! :D

Plumpit Plumpit

Well...

I find your skills in this type of game are amazing! You made a good client. But, the only thing is, you might want to step it up a notch and put some restrictions on names and what-not. Great game!

GalaxyCA responds:

Good Idea! But our Mod tool inside the game, which blocks words names and everything else doesn't work correctly. I have a separate Admin tool to ban with though so nobody will start acting badly.

Sock It Sock It

Very Good.

I like it, It is fun, and well, it might get a little boring at times, but the switch in levels makes up for that. Great game, looking forward to more from you.

willcheng responds:

Thanks very much for the review and the great score!

Pixel Showdown Pixel Showdown

That was Acually really good.

My time = 0.12 , But thats only because I acually to have good reflexed because I play a lot of games and have typing speed of 99 WPM. Not that Im bragging. But this game was sweet!