Plumpit Plumpit

Well...

I find your skills in this type of game are amazing! You made a good client. But, the only thing is, you might want to step it up a notch and put some restrictions on names and what-not. Great game!

GalaxyCA responds:

Good Idea! But our Mod tool inside the game, which blocks words names and everything else doesn't work correctly. I have a separate Admin tool to ban with though so nobody will start acting badly.

Sock It Sock It

Very Good.

I like it, It is fun, and well, it might get a little boring at times, but the switch in levels makes up for that. Great game, looking forward to more from you.

willcheng responds:

Thanks very much for the review and the great score!

Pixel Showdown Pixel Showdown

That was Acually really good.

My time = 0.12 , But thats only because I acually to have good reflexed because I play a lot of games and have typing speed of 99 WPM. Not that Im bragging. But this game was sweet!

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Suggestion.

I was thinking, If you wrre to make another one, I would think it would be cool if you put some stuff from all of your versions together. To make a huge one.

PX9's Madness Dressup V1 PX9's Madness Dressup V1

For a second one.

Dude, for the second one you can just use all the ones that was on the first one, PLUS more, like more weapons, more wounds, more accesories, oh and maybe try to make a fireing gun or somthing.